Last Updated: 2/11/19
How to Apply
The application details for 2020 are being finalised.
Next deadline: TBC.
Applications can still be submitted after these dates and places are usually available unless there is a message on this page stating otherwise.
1. Complete an online application form. The administration will endeavour to process applications within seven days of receiving your application.
2. Be accepted onto the retreat. You will be sent payment instructions (via Xero).
3. Submit your deposit(s) to secure your place on the retreat.
4. Receive confirmation that one’s place (on the retreat) has been secured and that you can book your flight.
5. Book flights to Turkey and send confirmation to the administration.
6. Complete the final payment for the course fee.
Non-refundable Deposit: £300 per person
Remaining Payment: Depends on package
Please use the following payment reference FR XX D1440 when making the transfer (where XX are your initials – for example, FR IB D1440 for Ibn Batuta’s deposit). Please remember to email the payment reference along with the date and amount transferred to Greensville Trust so that your payment can be tracked.
Account Name: Greensville Trust
Sort code: 01-01-35
Account number: 16124103
Please make cheques payable to ‘Greensville Trust’ and post to the following address:
Please remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org upon posting the cheque.
Cash payments can be made to a member of the administration team at Felicity House. Please do not send any cash in the post.