Sunday 24th July 2022
Applications may still be submitted after these dates and places are usually available unless there is a message on this page stating otherwise.
1. Complete an online application form. The administration will endeavour to process applications within seven days of receiving your application.
2. Be accepted onto the retreat. You will be sent payment instructions (via Xero).
3. Submit your deposit(s) to secure your place on the retreat.
4. Receive confirmation that one’s place (on the retreat) has been secured and that you can book your flight if you are travelling outside the UK.
5. If you are an international applicant, book flights if you are travelling from abroad to the UK and send confirmation to the administration.
6. Complete the final payment for the course fee.
Non-refundable Deposit: £300 per person
Remaining Payment: Depends on package (Full payment must be made 14 days before the start of the retreat)
Cash payments can be made to a member of the administration team at Mustafa Mount. Please do not send any cash in the post.